020 8969 3191
What you need to know about your rooms:
1. Sketch the shape of your room area.
2. Measure the widest and the longest sides (make sure you measure the doorway)
3. Is your floor wood or concrete?
4. Do you need your doors to be cut? You should have a gap as big as a box of matches underneath the door.
Landings- Width and length over the first step down.
Steps- Width and the number of steps of the staircase.
Fitting and extra services:
Removal and disposal of old carpets.
Roll widths: Carpets - 3, 4 and 5 metres.
Vinyls - 2,3 and 4 metres.
How to plan and measure your blinds:
1. Decide the fixing position of the blind, within the recess or outside the recess.
2.Check for any obstructions in the fitting area, like window catches or electrical sockets.
3. Measure 3 times across the width and 3 times acroos the drop.
4. State sizes to the nearest millimetre.
4 METRES ROLL
YOUR ROOM SHAPE
CARPET TO COVER ROOM